Accepted Ban appeal - Cavespiders

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by cavespiders, Nov 14, 2017 at 8:09 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cavespiders New Member

I didn't see a ban appeal format to use so I am just going to say it as it is. I was banned by the anti-cheat and I had no idea what it was for so I used one of my alts to ask in chat and apparently it was for printer. I checked the allowed and disallowed mods and to my surprise I saw printer and schematica aren't allowed. I understand printer makes things much much much easier but you have to keep in mind it is 2017. Factions is moving forward and a part of moving forward is things changing. Yes printer allows people to make "big op scary mean" cannons but good cannoners don't need schematica to make them. I see it as if anything schematica helps players. With schematica players can get bases done much faster which in the long run will help them defend against "big op scary mean" cannons. Printer and schematica won't lower the power of tnt or the size of cannons. If anything it will slow the progress of base building to make it easier for cannoners to raid. If you want to make it harder to raid then adjust the eco in a way that makes raiding cost more money, don't restrict players from building bases at a rate that will put them at a disadvantage to good raiders.

2. blijgozertje Owner
    Owner

You were not banned because of printer.

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.