Developer Application

Discussion in 'Developer Applications' started by Raymond, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Raymond New Member

IGN: SrFluxty
    TimeZone:UTC-5:00
    How often do you play on CustomFactions?: 3-7 Hours a day
    Do you have any experience as a Developer? Yes I Do I use to be a dev on a server with 50+ people at a time but they couldn't run it anymore because the owner didn't get enough money to keep it running.
    How many hours do you contribute each day?: 3-7 Hours
    Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am 15 and my name is Raymond Cole and I help my community with Tabaco 21. You might have seen a commercial on TV about it.
    How do you think you'll benefit the Dev Team of CustomFactions?: I think I will benefit by helping the server with new updates.
    Why do you think you should be chosen as a Developer?: I should be chosen because I have experience of being a Developer.
    What special skills can you provide and intercept as a Developer?: I can bring good plugins to help the server and I can intercept bugs and work on fixing the problems with the server.
    Do you think working as a whole team rather than working as individuals is better, why? I think its better to work as a team so we can get things done faster so that players can have the most enjoyment as they can!

Thank You for your time, SrFluxty

2. blijgozertje Owner
    Owner

Denied. We are not in need of developers.

3. Raymond New Member

Smok3y said that you did