Join our official CustomFactions Discord Server for the latest giveaways, events and more!

Farming and the Economy

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Zorma, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Zorma New Member

Obviously farming and earning money is what makes up a huge part of what factions is today, but it really hurts the server growth and economy when certain farming items aren't even in the shop available to sell. Even the ones that are in the shop now, are extremely under priced. For example, cactus only sells for $16 for a stack of 16 cactus, and a stack of obsidian costs $12000. That would mean you would need 750 stacks of 16 cactus in order to get ONE STACK of obsidian. Also, pumpkins have also become a huge part of farming in the recent years. I think it would be great if they were added in the shop for about $120 for a stack of 16 for how difficult the farms are to make.

I hope these recommendations were helpful.

Thanks,
    Zorma

Ambasad likes this.
  2. Stef Owner
    Server Owner

Our economy is pretty hard due there being no resets.

It is possible to get a few spawners in a week like I have done myself. In around 3 weeks from now I will probably manage to get a few IG spawners.

I think the economy is fine for there being no resets.

3. ReLaZo New Member

I can agree with zorma on some of the other methods of making money are just not good enough to even consider.

In my personal opinion there should be more options rather than sugarcane and spawners being the only viable options.
    I don't mind how it is now, but it would definitely be cool to be able to have different types of farms going.

Making the other methods more viable would give the community more to work on within their bases, therefore more content.

~ReLaZo

(imp)

4. Stef Owner
    Server Owner

Since there are no resets I can't do big game changers now. If you got any ideas I will think about it since its hard to change things now.