Helper Application - OllyIsFree

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by OllyIsFree, Nov 12, 2017.

1. OllyIsFree New Member

IGN: OllyIsFree
    Age: 13 (Even though the rules say its 14 I think I can be as mature as one saying I'll be 14 in about 5 months.
    Skype:I don't have Skype but, I have discord if that helps.
    TimeZone:ETC
    How often do you play on CustomFactions?: I started today but, I have 7 hours.
    Do you have any experience as a staff member? (Provide Proof): I have but, unfortunately I don't have proof so no.
    How many hours do you contribute each day?: I would try to contribute at least 4-5 hours on and off or full time each day.
    Tell us a little bit about yourself: As a sport I play basketball and plan to play high school varsity next year. I also can say I am a great student athlete and I love the Spurs. (Basketball team) I also play football prior basketball season.
    How do you think you'll benefit the staff team of CustomFactions?: I would greatly benefit the staff team of CustomFactions because if I am asked to do a task by another team member I would do it immediately and with much efficiency. Also, I would help out with a staff team member and take part in any activity that is going on.
    Why do you think you should be chosen as a trial-helper?: I think I should be chosen as a trial-helper because when I joined the server I did not have the thought that I would get staff but, instead I was looking for a server for my expectations and I stumbled upon this server and it's been great. After I played for a few hours I thought "What would make my time better?" and that is where my idea of applying for staff came up. As I already said, I can be of assistance at any time and can be an excellent example of how great the staff are!
    What special skills can you provide being a staff member?: I am great at solving conflicts. I'm also great at detecting flaws through the faction system. Another great thing about me is that I am very creative and am very discipline with my actions.
    Do you think working as a whole team rather than working as individuals is better, why? The biggest achievements are done with a whole team. Without team members working by your side, it would be hard to accomplish anything. It's like having oreos and milk, plain milk isn't the best but, when you have it with oreos it taste great. The main idea is that without anyone else, it would be hard to go throughout the community.

Thanks for considering and taking your time to read my post. -OllyIsFree

2. FaZeTimmy New Member

Seems like a decent application. I have seen you in game and you are very friendly. Good luck!